Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pappy Pays a Visit

For my birthday this year my dad came down to visit us from Belleville, Ontario. He brought me 7 and 10 year sharp cheddar, maple candy, some excellent french raspberry preserves and various other treats I like from north of the border. It was the first time Doug had met either of the kids and they all seemed to like each other just fine.

Maggie poses for a picture with her pappy.

Wyatt trys his hardest to sit still for two seconds.

Maggie loves boys with beards.

A new generation of Royal Canadians.

The Oldschool Harris Clan (guardians of the oldschool harris nose)

All the boys that ever took care of me :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had this blog until today. I also didn't know you were such a cook! Thank God JP can cook at my house or we'd all starve...or eat cereal.

BTW-You look great in the pic with your Dad. Motherhood looks great on you :)

Post a Comment